The Clubhouse is used in European Digital Marketer to nurture Client and create more engaging content.
One of the key reasons certain social media platforms have such a fit for direct sellers is their ability to develop relationships when pricing specific audiences.
It is not an emerging Audio Platform where you can able to communicate with groups of up to 5,000 people in the Voice Chat Room but also a business building app, Clubhouse for Direct Seller.
Applying Clubhouse in your Direct Selling or Multi-level marketing business can help to Manage, Motivated your Downline, and Selling Products to New Customer.
In this column, you’ll learn all about the Clubhouse and how it helps to grow your Business.
What is Clubhouse?
The Clubhouse is a Live Audio Conference Social Media Platform like Live Podcast. The clubhouse was launched in 2020 and make 1 Million Userbase in a Short Time.
Joining Clubhouse mean you can connect with speakers and listeners in your areas of interest and developed a Community in the same niche. The app suggests you select and follow topics of interest and then follow other users, rooms, and clubs.
Uses of Clubhouse Like Facebook Group
Clubhouse Audio rooms are much like physical conference rooms where speakers (Host) address the audience from the virtual stage and even invite members of the audience to join them on stage to give lectures.
Members of the clubhouse are interested in specific categories or spaces like Facebook Group.
You can receive notifications whenever speakers or clubs open a room for discussion. For now, you need an invitation to join the clubhouse. When you join and participate you are given a certain number of invitations to send to others.
How Clubhouse Work
Clubhouse is much more a Conference Platform than just another Audio conferencing platform. You can interact with people to connect and learn with speakers and other users in specific interests and industries by Audio.
It makes encouraging ways to create a network and generate a loyal following. There is no recording or playback as it is live audio. This creates a FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) mentality, which helps users engage in momentary conversations.
Audio Chat Rooms are made up of 3 sections:
- The Stage: where the speaker or Host delivers a speech.
- The Front Row: The first row of the Audience is shown directly in front of the Speaker.
- The Audience: Whose people are listening to the virtual Conference.
Audio Rooms can be a large original-style event or a handful of people discussing a specific topic.
Basically, the app helps you discover and follow others you see from house to house in Audio Room. Whoever starts the room is the moderator, who will give you control over who will join the stage and give you the ability to mute people or give someone the role of moderator.
Audience members can enter and out in public rooms whenever they want.
Features and Benefits of Clubhouse
There are many features and benefits to using Clubhouse Audio Conference. These benefits include:
- There are many features and benefits to using Clubhouse Audio Conference. These benefits include:
- Clubhouse speakers can also invite members from the Audience on stage to be part of the discussion, not like one way Podcast.
- To ask to come on the stage for sharing their idea or perspective, Audience Members can also “raise your hand” by clicking the hand icon in the lower-right corner like Zoom.
- People who follow you will be notified if you go on stage to speak, which helps to engage and interact with your Following and Follower.
- If you are shy about being seen about your surrounding, Don’t worry, Ii Audio Platform. There is no Video Option, only Profile Picture will show.
Why using Clubhouse is Very Effective Business Tools For Direct Seller
Using Clubhouse in your Direct selling Business may seem a bit difficult work to manage, but the working method is much easier than other Social Media App.
Below, I cover how Clubhouse for Direct Seller more effective business tool.
- The effectiveness and purpose of the clubhouse built relationships and aligns with what empowers the direct selling industry by providing value to a targeted customer.
- Users can create a profile with BIOS that can include keywords around their industry. This helps the platform to advise active users to follow and join the room.
- There is no Personal Massenging Option. On the other hand, Profiles can link to your other social media accounts.
The main advantage that Clubhouse gives to direct sellers is that the source of information, directions, or services is the social aspect that connects and enhances the network.
The strategy is to solve the problem by answering questions and holding audience discussions, product experiences, reviews, business Growth tips, market Analyze, or any events.
When Should you use the Clubhouse?
The Clubhouse is best suited for giving Motivation to your Downline or Team Member and Building Audience. It is not, for example, Visual Information like Business Growth Graph, or any How-to Work.
If you’ve been following the traditional style of Direct Selling Business or any type of Business, it might be time to try something new like Direct Seller European countries, the USA, UK.
Considering the Clubhouse For Direct Selling Business to see whether it improves engagement or conversions on your Business.
Now, I’d like to know from you:
Have you listened to podcasts or Audio books?
Let me know in the Comment Right Now.
You will also like: