IDSA and FDSA are the largest MLM Union in the Network Marketing Industry in India. IDSA and FDSA both have a total of more than 45 Multi-level Marketing Companies including big names like Oriflame, Amway, OK Life Care, Herbalife.
In this article, I will show you the difference between IDSA and FDSA.
So, if you want to know the difference,
Let’s get started…
Difference Between IDSA And FDSA
- IDSA: Indian Direct selling association
- FDSA: Federation of Direct Selling Association
Both are non-Goverment Institute. This Multi-level Marketing Union is running many MLM Companies.
IDSA is a member of the WFDSA (World Federation of Direct Selling Associations).
The Shri Mohan Krishnan represents the IDSA and the President of the FDSA is AP Reddy.
3 Facts About IDSA
- Amway, Avon, and Oriflame are the founders of this IDSA organization. From which no organization is even Indian and the name of the community started from Indian (this is a fake name branding).
- The IDSA study took place in Mumbai in 1996 and Mohan Krishnan became its de facto president.
- IDSA charges 5 lakh fees annually from the registered Company.
3 Facts About FDSA
- RCM, Glaze India, and ARL Limited have launched FDSA, an MLM Union. Basically, FDSA is more active in South India.
- The FDSA is headquartered in Hyderabad and has branches in other states of the country.
- The FDSA charges an annual fee of 2 lakh rupees and Rs. 1 lakh from a newly registered company.
Advantage of Becoming registered in IDSA and FDSA
- The biggest advantage of becoming registered with FDSA and IDSA is, There 2 MLM Union are promoting direct selling guidelines for both communities.
- IDSA and FDSA are available that come together with the internal company of the direct selling industry.
- The causes of IDSA and FDSA, This is a big one and can keep in touch with your voice for Marketing.
IDSA, FDSA and Marketing
If you frequently attend MLM seminars, there you can see many leaders are puzzled as to what their company has in the FDSA or IDSA Registered company.
Some Senior Associate attracts them to join by using their company registered in IDSA.
IDSA and FDSA names are not used for marketing. Neither IDSA nor FDSA should be negotiated for any company.
The status of IDSA and FDSA is OK, but there is a lot of fake conversation, the logo has no address.
Consider, check when selecting any MLM company, that company should not have MCA department register and list of Legal Direct Selling Company.
There will be no members for the same private Network Marketing company.
To Sum Up the difference between IDSA and FDSA
So, there is a difference between IDSA and FDSA. I hope, you totally understand this.
Now, I’d like to know from you:
Is your Direct selling Company registered in IDSA or FDSA?
By the way, Which is your Direct Selling Company?
Let me know in the comment Right Now.
You will also like:
- Is IDSA Membership In Government Approved Certification?
- Is FDSA Membership Brainwash Like IDSA?
- IDSA Approved Company List
- FDSA Approved Company List
- Top 10 Direct Selling Companies in India
- Top 5 Warren Buffet’s Network Marketing Companies
- Top 20 MLM Companies For Health Wellness Products
- Top 10 MLM Earner In India