In this post, I will show you the complete review of Faberlic Company and the truth of, Is it really Pyramid Scheme.
Here, you will know about,
- Faberlic Company Profile
- About Income plan
- Faberlic login to personal account
- And many more.
Let’s get started.
About Faberlic MLM Company
Faberlic is a Russian MLM company that sells Perfume and Cosmetics Products all over the world. Working with the “Be Your Best” tagline, Faberlic deals with personal care products. The company started in 1997 as a cosmetics company called Russian Line. Then, In 2001, it was renamed Faberlic and began operating as an MLM company. Alexei Nechayev is the founder and president of Faberlic.
The company claims that it is ranked in the Top 100 perfume and cosmetics companies in the world for over 12 years. Now, Faberlic is working in 40 countries all over the world.
Company Profile of Faberlic
|Head Office||Moscow, Russia|
|Products||Personal Care and Wellness|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Joining Faberlic USA
It is very easy to join the Faberlic company. You will automatically be eligible for a 20% discount on each and every product when you become a Consultant or Direct Seller of the company and access the faberlic login to personal account.
There are specific points associated with each product that is compiled upon each purchase. The average value of 1 point is about $1.60. When you as a Distributor earned 50 Points, the product Discount Increases to 26%.
There are various range of Products in Faberluc Company such as;
- Hair care
- Home Care
- Health Wellness
Some of the popular products of the Skincare category of the Faberlic company are toning, day creams, cleansers, scrubs, night creams, masks, and more.
The makeup section includes products for the eyes, lips, and nails, including accessories. And, on the other hand, Hair care includes shampoo, hair masks, hair color, and much more.
The home category includes home cosmetics and clothing care and laundry products. The health department includes food and nutrition products.
Faberlic Compensation Plan
There are mainly 5 ways to earn money from Faberlic Compensation Plan;
- Retail Commission
- Performance Commission
- Director Bonus – Qualification Bonus
- Development Bonus
- Other 3 Types of Incentives Income
Further explained, PGV stands for Individual Group Volume, which is the specific point given on each product purchase.
1. Retail Commission
As we know, The difference between the original retail price and the discounted consultant’s price is the Retail commission income earned by the consultant.
Basically, there is a 20% Discount on each and every catalog product for consultants. Once the consultants earn 50 points, the personal discount increases to 26%.
2. Performance Commission
if the PGV is more than 100 points of the Faberlic Company, Consultants become eligible for Performance Commission (PC).
Here is the chart of the qualifications of the consultant, the PC percentage varies as follows:
|Qualification||% PC||Minimum PGV required (points)|
|Senior Vice Director||19%||2000|
The performance commission of each consultant is calculated in the PGV of each downline. The difference between Self and Downline is the Percentage of Performance Commission.
3. Director Bonus – Qualification Bonus
When one of the downline members reaches the director qualification i.e. 23%, The Team of the Upline Consultant is considered as the new director branch. Here is the chart of Earning Direct Bonus.
If no such branch is formed but your PGV is 5000 points or more, you will be eligible for the following eligibility bonus:
4. Development Bonus
You will be eligible for a development Bonus When the rank of Consultant is Diamond Director or higher. It is the Annual Award Bonus income of the company.
Development bonus equals 30% of all qualifying bonuses. If a new Diamond Director joins your group, they will also receive a development bonus for the group.
5. Other Incentives Income
Here are the other 3 types of Incentive income provided by the Faberlic Compensation Plan.
- Quick Start Bonus
- Fast Growth Bonus
- VIP Program
1. Quick Start Bonus: The Quick Start Bonus is offered to earn more in the business after registration. This Bonus income is given in the first 3 terms: $50 bonus on reaching 12% status, $75 bonus on reaching 15%, and $100 bonus on reaching 19%. In addition, Direct Seller also gets $100 as part of the sponsor’s quick start bonus for each new consultant downline.
2. Fast Growth Bonus: Consultants are only eligible for the Fast Growth Bonus when they reached the director to elite director within 9 periods after registration. One portion of this bonus is paid when the requirements of the Fast Growth Bonus are met and the second portion is paid when the status is off.
3. VIP Program: There are four main types of VIP benefits for consultants:
- VIP-1: In this category, the Distributer needs to earn 100 PV points in 1 term and get a 70% discount for 1 product and a 50% discount on any sample.
- VIP-3: In this category, the Distributer needs to earn 100 PV points 3 consecutive times and get all the benefits of VIP-1: Free delivery for orders over $100 and a 10% bonus as cashback.
- VIP-9: Here, you need to Reach 100 PV Points for 9 consecutive hours and get all the benefits of VIP 1 and 3, along with access to upcoming product advance orders, permission to participate in exclusive sales 4 times a year, and a VIP e-badge.
- VIP-18: In this type, the Distributor has to reach 100 PV points 18 consecutive times to take advantage of all VIP 1, 2, and 9. Up to 1 additional product and 70% discount on a one-time separate VIP-Consultant badge.
Is Faberlic a Pyramid Scheme?
No. Faberlic is not a Pyramid Scheme. It is a Legal Registered Company in Russia. The Annual Revenue of the Faberlic Company is $409 Million.
When a Consultant of the company sells products, Company will give the Commission to the Distributer. The consultants are supposed to create a downline structure as well as purchase and promote the company’s products to increase sales. Therefore, it is proven that Faberlic is not Pyramid Scheme.
To sum up, Here is the all about the Faberlic Review. I hope you have found complete information about Faberlic MLM Company and Faberlic Pyramid Scheme in this article. Now, It depends on you, Do you want to join the company or not? I am not your Adviser.
However, there are also other factors you need to know before joining a network marketing company.
Now, I’d like to know from you:
Have you already used Faberlic products?
What do you think? How is the Compensation Plan of the Company?
Let me know in the comment Section Right now.
You will also like:
- Is Primerica A Pyramid Scheme?
- Life Activated Brands Review
- Pampered Chef Review
- Berules Review
- LegalShield Review
- Scentsy Pyramid Scheme
- Norwex MLM Review
- Mary Kay Pyramid Scheme
- Xifra Lifestyle Review
- Vector Marketing Scam
- Is Rodan And Fields MLM?
- Velovita Company Review
- IGenius Review
- Young Living Review
- Arbonne Pyramid Scheme
I am Somraj Mondal. I am a College Student, Blogger, Networker, and Finding Ways To Make Money as a Student. I love to Explore new things and giving solutions to Problem which Problems People can faces. also, a Passionate Runner.