Do you want to Start Rakhi Making Business in India? We know that starting a business is difficult for those who have not any Knowledge of Business, especially for Housewives. But, if they are Hardworking people or have the power of handling stress, they can do it Definitely.
Guess what – you are not the first to start a Business, either Rakhi Making Business or Creative Handcraft Making Business. There are many people who have already started it. Why not you?
In this Comprehensive Article, I will discuss on How to Start Rakhi Making Business in India in 2021.
Raksha Bandhan is one of the Bonding Festival in India. Rakhi making business in Raksha Bandhan festivals is an exclusive way to fill your pocket with cash.
Rakhi Making is one of the low investment Business Ideas in India 2021. Anyone can easily start. Do you know Rakhi’s business is one of the famous small-scale business industries of India?
There are a lot of rakhis available in the Indian market such as;
- Rakhi in jewelry form
- Rakhi with cartoon photos
- Musical Rakhi
- Rakhi with God’s idols
- Zari Rakhi
- Bracelet Rakhi
- Flora Rakhi
So, Let’s get started on this Topic…
Why is Raksha Bandhan celebrated in India
Raksha Bandhan symbolizes love and the bond between Sisters and Brothers.
The history of Rakshabandhan comes from Hindu mythology. According to mythology, in the Mahabharata, the Mahabharata epic, Draupadi, the wife of the Pandavas, tore the corner of Lord Krishna’s wrist to protect his wrist from bleeding. Thus, a brother-sister bond developed between them and he promised to protect her.
Raksha Bandhan is a very beautiful Traditional and Cultural festival that is celebrated in all the states of India. Even Foreigners are also loving and attract Indian culture all over the world.
Milion of Millions Rakhi is sold Worldwide from India during the festival season. You don’t need to go to Super Market to sell, Local Market and Grocery Shop give you good Profit.
Start Rakhi Making Business
Before you start to dive into buy Materials of Rakhi, it’s important not to skip very important steps:
Rakhi Making Business Investment.
Here’s where you figure out How much money you need to start… and grab the Trend of Rakhi Design in the modern lifestyle. That way, you can sell more Rakhi in low investment.
Sound good? Here’s exactly What to do it.
You need to minimum take Rs. 5000 to 50000 (Probably, It is Low investment than other businesses) to start a Rahi Business From Home.
However, it is a seasonal business. Besides making Rakhi, you can create stylish friendship bands, fashion bands using the same ingredients and material used to make rakhi.
The good news is, Rakhi is VAT free. So you can get licenses from local municipal officers, as well as financial assistance from other government projects.
Material For Making Rakhi at home
These are the Required Materials for Making Rakhi –
- Color silky threads
- Satin ribbon
- Kundan and Pearl
- Gum, scissors, Knife
- Craft items to decorate Rakhi
- According to the latest trend, small God’s statues, cartoon characters (Customization).
- Cotton thread
Making procedure of simple traditional Rakhi
Think and Start Rakhi Making a Business is a good idea to start a business with low investment.
But it’s not enough.
(After all, Many peoples are thinking about it, and a little amount of people is starting.)
So for your business to capture the market, you need to make first and decorate it that will very beautiful like Flower.
Here are the 4 ways that you can make your Traditional Rakhi insanely beautiful.
- Take Silk Tread: First, take a bunch of colorful silk threads. In General, The traditional red and yellow colors are usually used to make rakhi. You can also use gold thread or white, whatever you like. Keep in mind the length of the thread should be 30 Centimeter long. You need to tweet half the length of the thread. Then make a tight knot in a quarter length with the help of cotton thread.
- Cut the Silk Thread: Cut loops of twisted thread and fluffy at the open end with a stiff brush. After that Divided the long part of the thread into two small parts and plot it in one way.
- Binding: Tie the edges with cotton thread and fluff the open edge.
- Decorate: Almost are Ready. Now, You can decorate the top with sequins, Any Cartoon Character, or idols of God.
Rakhi Making Business – Pricing for Rakhi Products
Attractive, Affordable, and Profitable pricing is very important for success in any business either it is Rakhi Business or Direct Selling Business. So, you should always start by setting the appropriate price keeping in mind the value of the investment spent on making the rakhi.
Starting Price Rs. 5 is good, according to me.
How and Where to sell Rakhi
The Profit from Rakhi is low for one piece. But if you sell this in a huge quantity, then it is different.
Here are the 4 Ways how you can market your Rakhi.
- First you need to contact all the local Distributors and retailers to buy huge quantities of your Rakhi.
- In addition, you can go door to door to your colony.
- Online Marketplace like Amazon, Flipkart where you can add your Products, I mean Rakhi.
- Most Trending and effective place is social media, Facebook, Instagram where you can touch with active people who want to buy this by seeing Latest Design of Rakhi Photo.
Successful Marketing Strategy
Only Selling Rakhi in the market doesn’t directly make your Rakhi Business Successful.
But using an Effective Marketing Strategy can finish your Bill Pad in Speed.
And Succes Marketing Strategy CAN help you get more sales.
So, here are the 4 Marketing Strategies of your Rakhi Business.
- Start preparing the rakhi 6 to 4 months before the festival with stock during the Festival Season.
- Study a complete market on this business, look for the type of rakhi, Which is highly demanded, Trending Topic. Do market research on pricing for distributors, retailers, and customers.
- Look at the latest fashion product because if customers will grow and sales will grow. Probably Your Rakhi Business will succeed in a short time.
- The rakhi business is seasonal, therefore, with things made by materials used to start decorative bands like friendship bands, Relationship band, or any alternative products.
Now I’d Like to Hear From You
I hope you found this Guide on Start Rakhi Business in 2021 is Very Helpful for you.
Now I’d like to hear what you have to say:
When you start it?
Which Rakhi Types from today’s post do you want to make first?
Let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I am Somraj Mondal. I am a College Student, Blogger, Networker, and Finding Ways To Make Money as a Student. I love to Explore new things and giving solutions to Problem which Problems People can faces. also, a Passionate Runner.