Indian Direct Selling Association or IDSA is a non-Government Multi-level Marketing Union in Indian Direct Selling Industry. It has a long list of member companies including Amway, Modicare, Tupperware, and many more.
So, In this Post, I will show you the IDSA company list 2021.
So, Let’s Dive into this List…
IDSA Ordinary Member List 2021
|Sl No.||Company Name||Country|
|1.||Amway India||United States|
|2.||Altos Enterprises Limited||India|
|3.||Blulife Marketing Private Limited||India|
|4.||Avon Beauty Products India Private Limited||United Kingdom|
|5.||4Life Trading India Limited||United States|
|6.||DXN Marketing India Private Limited||Austrilia|
|7.||Global Glaze Trading India Private Limited||India|
|8.||Enagic India Kangen Water Private Limited||India|
|9.||International Marketing Corporation Private Limited (IMC)||India|
|10.||Jeunesse Global India Private Limited||United States|
|11.||Herbalife International India Private Limited||United States|
|13.||Oriflame India Private Limited||Switzerland|
|14.||PM International India Private Limited||Luxembourg|
|15.||Tupperware India Private Limited||United States|
|16.||K-Link Healthcare India Private Limited||India|
|17.||Lyconet India Private Limited||India|
|18.||Tianjin Tianshi India Private Limited||China|
All About IDSA (Indian Direct Selling Association)
IDSA is a non-Goverment Multi-level Marketing Organization that was formed by 3 Foreign MLM companies like Amway, Avon, and Oriflame. IDSA started in Mumbai in 1996 by this Company. Then The Headoffice of IDSA is shifted to Delhi in 1999.
The first IDSA managing director was Mohan Krishnan from Lotus Learning Company.
The fun fact is that an organization called itself ‘Indian’ is started by 3 foreign Network Marketing companies. Basically, this is a scam of Fake Name Branding.
In addition to IDSA, the main goal of the FDSA (Federation of Direct Selling Associations) and IDSA is to mediate between direct selling organizations and the government, which promotes healthy business practices.
By the way, IDSA maintains some strict Guidelines to get their Membership.
Criteria for IDSA Membership
Any direct selling company that is on the list of legal Companies in India can apply to get IDSA membership through their official website.
By the way, Indian Direct Selling Association associate members are required to pay an annual membership fee which varies according to the turnover of the company.
|Turnover Slabs in Crore (INR)||Applicable Fees (INR)|
Frequently Asked Question
1. How many companies are under IDSA?
1. Amway India
2. Altos Enterprises Limited
3. Blulife Marketing Private Limited
4. Avon Beauty Products India Private Limited
5. 4Life Trading India Limited
6. DXN Marketing India Private Limited
7. Global Glaze Trading India Private Limited
8. Enagic India Kangen Water Private Limited
9. International Marketing Corporation Private Limited (IMC)
10. Jeunesse Global India Private Limited
11. Herbalife International India Private Limited
12. Modicare Limited
13. Oriflame India Private Limited
14. PM International India Private Limited
15. Tupperware India Private Limited
16. K-Link Healthcare India Private Limited
17. Lyconet India Private Limited
18. Tianjin Tianshi India Private Limited
So, I hope this post is helpful for you to know about the member of the IDSA Membership Company List. You have been known some basic information about IDSA.
Now, I’d like to know from you:
Does your company list in IDSA Company List?
Which is your Company?
Let me know in the comment Right Now.
You will also like:
- 3 Methods Of Direct Selling Industry
- FDSA Company List 2021
- What Is The Actual Difference Between IDSA And FDSA?
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in India (Updated)
- Top 20 MLM Companies For Health Wellness Products (2021)
- 5 Factors Before Joining No.1 Network Marketing Company in 2021 For You