This is a complete article on IDSA (Indian Direct Selling Association), the non-Government Institute.
You will know the real facts of IDSA Membership.
So, let’s dive into this topic…
1. What is IDSA?
The full form of the IDSA is the Indian Direct Selling Association. It is a non-Government Institutions. IDSA manages the Direct selling community of the Foreign and little amount of Indian Direct Selling Company.
IDSA follows the Guideline of Direct selling of the Indian Goverment.
IDSA started in Mumbai in 1996 by a Foreign Direct Selling Company. The Headoffice is located in Delhi in 1999.
The first Managing Director of IDSA was Shri Mohan Krishnan from Lotus Learning.
Basically, 3 Foreign Direct selling company, Amway, Avon, Oriflame are the main founder of the Organization, IDSA.
2. IDSA Company List 2021
These are all Registered companies of Indian Direct Selling Company.
- Oriflame India
- 4Life Trading
- PM International
- Enagic India
- lyoness World
- Glaze Trading
- K-Link Healthcare
- Modicare Limited
3. How to get IDSA Membership?
Are you want to membership in IDSA?
If you want to register your company in IDSA, you need to follow this guideline which shown below.
- First, the direct sales company must be more than one year old and the company must have its own production unit.
- The IDSA member body needs to follow the direct selling guidelines of the Government of India.
- The main founder and Co-founder of the company must be financially strong.
- The company has to submit some required legal Business documents of the Indian Goverment to IDSA.
- Companies have to pay a certain fee to become an IDSA member.
4. What are the Fees of IDSA Membership?
Multi-Level Marketing companies that have become IDSA members will have to pay a fee. According to the information available on the internet, this fee is up to 5 lakh rupees annually.
Which may vary according to the age of the company.
5. What are the Benefits of IDSA Membership?
IDSA certainly has some advantages, including direct sales agencies and MLM operators. IDSA encourages reunions in direct sales companies and Multi-level Marketing companies can come together.
Your company got a Brand awareness and Authority.
In addition to these, the IDSA follows the direct sales guidelines of the Government of India, which is also very important.
The direct sales of communities like IDSA and FDSA have found a platform to bring the industry together.
If any company slips into trouble, IDSA membership helps them to recover.
6. Is it necessary to be IDSA Membership?
IDSA certification is not required for any Network Marketing company to sell their product and grow their business. If the direct sales company is registered under the Government of India (MCA), it can Legally operate in India.
There is no need to get a membership of IDSA, FDSA, or any MLM unions.
Direct sales companies must be on the list of legal Direct Selling companies of India.
7. IDSA is a Fake name, Organization Operated by a foreign company
The organization has been named the Indian Direct Selling Association, which looks like an Indian organization.
But in reality, it started together in Amway, Avon, and Oriflame, none of these direct sales companies are Indian.
Secondly, most of the companies on the IDSA member list are foreign companies, although there is no shortage of local Indian Network Marketing companies.
Millions of rupees are demanded annually for being a member of the same IDSA, That is why the new company can’t think about it.
It is a full scam of fake Name Branding.
8. IDSA name is Using for Marketing
Nowadays the name IDSA has become a part of marketing.
Some MLM leaders whose company is a member of IDSA criticize and blame other company that they do not have IDSA Membership.
There is no need for any Multi-Level company when becoming an IDSA member.
Some MLM leaders interpret IDSA as legal evidence which is Strongly wrong.
So, This is the Truth about Indian Direct Selling Organization. I hope you know and understand the hidden information of the IDSA Membership.
Now, I’d like to know from you:
Are you work with Foreign Network Marketing Company?
Is your company listed in IDSA?
Let Me know in the Comment Right Now.
You will also like:
- Is FDSA Membership Brainwash Like IDSA?
- IDSA Company List 2021
- Top 10 Direct Selling Companies in India
- Top 10 Party Plan Companies In MLM Industry
- Top 5 Warren Buffet’s Network Marketing Companies
- Top 20 MLM Companies For Health Wellness Products
- Top 10 MLM Earner In India
- Amway Nutrilite Protein Vs Nourish Protein Powder: Which is Best?
I am Somraj Mondal. I am a College Student, Blogger, Networker, and Finding Ways To Make Money as a Student. I love to Explore new things and giving solutions to Problem which Problems People can faces. also, a Passionate Runner.