When it comes to selling Products directly to the People, Then Most Populer way is Party Plan Selling Marketing.
Although, there are many Network Marketing Plan to get HUGE Commission.
In this article, I will show you the 10 Best Party Plan Companies in the world.
So, Let’s check it…
1. Mary Kay
Mary Kay is a one of the Good Multi-level Marketing Company. Mary K. Ash was started in 1936 by Mary Kay. Ash, a privately owned direct marketing company, with an investment of just 5000 Dollar.
According to Direct Selling News, the company earned 3.25 billion in 2013, ranking it as the 6th largest direct marketing company in the world. Mary Kay is headquartered in Addison and has a worldwide presence in 40 countries.
Mary Kay is built on the core principles of women’s empowerment and the company has revolutionized the world of beauty with its fancy products. And, in 1999, Mary K. Ash was named “Texas Woman of the Century.”
Mary Kay Business Model
Mary kay sells its beauty product using Multi-level Marketing Model through Independent Beauty Consultant.
- As a Beauty Consultant, you can earn up to 50% on all the products.
- When you sell this product, you can earn a commission from here, and also when your downline works, you will get money.
- You can win many rewards by referring to Mary’s Products. You can decide on the party, the place, the time and the type of friends you want to invite.
- Your Prospect can try before that store and when you host a Plan show seminar.
- You can get up to 20% discount on Products, get free products, get special offers or get exclusive gifts.
- You can also host an online party from the comfort of your own home if you wish.
Avon is a leading beauty product and cosmetics brand. David H. McConnell started this company in New York in 1886.
Avon promotes and markets a range of color cosmetics, skincare, personal care, fashion, wellness, and perfume products through a network of sales representatives with financial opportunities for women to start their own businesses and earn an income.
Avon has more than one million sales representatives worldwide. According to Direct Selling News, Avon is the second largest direct sales company in the world with a revenue of 5.70 billion dollar in 2017.
Avon Business Model
- You can join Avon as an individual sales representative and start your own business for a very nominal appointment fee.
- When you sign up as a representative, you will receive a Products combo that contains all the things you need to get started and you can earn up to 40% on all sales.
Heidi and Orville Thompson started this company in 2004 for making Wickless Candles in Meridian.
Idaho today is an international business and according to Direct Selling News, in 2017, the company earned as much as 8.468 million.
Scentsy is a direct-selling company in personal and household products., And also, its products are sold through a network of Scentsy consultants in 11 countries.
Scentsy Business Model
Scentsy products are sold directly and using party planning models. The sales force in the Senate includes independent Scentsy consultants who sell products in-house, as well as online parties, fundraisers, trade shows, and fairs.
- To host a party you need to contact your senior Consultant, who will bring the display products, fragrance tester, and everything you need for the party.
- When you are a Consultant of this company, you must buy the starter kit for 99 Dollar or the extended kit for 149 Dollar which has everything you need to start selling.
- As a consultant, you can earn between 20% and 30% based on your personal sales.
Peter Murak launched this company in 1975. Arbonne is a Swiss brand that started operating in the United States in 1980. Arbonne products are not only good for you but also environmentally friendly.
A member of DSA, Arbonne Direct Sales Agency, and Arbon Products are marketed through a network of 260,000 independent consultants. In 2017, Abonnes’s revenue was $ 553 million, according to Direct Sales News.
Arbonne Business Model
- Arbonne sells its products through its Arbon Independent Consultant and as an independent consultant, you can earn through client commission which is the profit paid on selling the product to clients (35% of SRP (recommended retail price)) and 15% of SRP to preferred clients.
- If you have a team, you can also earn team sales and cash bonuses available on your personal and/or team sales.
The Tupperware brand was started by Earl Tupper in 1948 in Massachusetts. Tupperware is a home product brand that includes lightweight plastic kitchenware and home products that include containers for food preparation, storage, and serving.
Tupperware was the first brand to be sold through direct marketing, and in the 1950s, Tupperware’s Bonnie Wise transformed into “Tupperware Parties“, a popular method by which products were promoted and sold.
Today, Tupperware is available in more than 100 countries, and the products are sold through a network of more than 1.9 million direct sales outlets worldwide.
Tupperware’s revenue in 2017 was 2.26 billion, according to Direct Selling News.
Tupperware Business Model
- You can earn with Tupperware by registering as a sales representative.
- As soon as you start, you can earn about 25% profit from your personal sales and you can earn up to 35% per month.
- Once you start building your team you will not only earn your own personal sales, you will also receive some amount of commission on sales from your Downline.
Derek Maxfield and Melanie Huscroft, (Brother and Sister) started Younique in Lehi, United States, in 2012.
This is Beauty and Skincare Product based Company.
This company was started with the goal of developing and empowering women around the world. The company started with its flagship product, 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, which was a huge success in the beauty world.
According to Reuters, in 2017, Unique bought a stake 60% stake in Beauty Millions for about 600 million Dollar.
Younique Business Model
- Unique is a direct sales company that sells its beauty products through a network of “presenters” who promote and market products through direct sales and social media.
- You can earn rewards by hosting unique virtual parties and introducing products to your friends where products can try and shop.
- You can host a unique virtual party by looking for a unique presenter to sponsor you and just sharing a link.
- You can then invite your friends via the link, which you can share via text, social media, or email.
- You will also find a starter kit of products and your own website to get you started by sign up 99 Dollar.
- When you make a sale, it pays in the form of unique royalties and when you make a sale through your website, you will receive 3 hours of earnings at the time of the sale which will be credited to your bank account.
- The company will give you a unique debit card when your commissions reach 50 Dollar.
- As a unique presenter, you can earn between 20% and 30% royalty.
7. The Pampered Chef
The Pampered Chef was started in 1980 by Doris Christopher and is headquartered in Addison, Illinois. The company provides tools and tips for a quick and messy cooking experience.
The company supplies high-quality kitchen products such as kitchens, food items, and cookbooks. It has more than 500 products.
According to Direct Selling News, Pampered Chef acquired Berkshire Hathaway, owned by Warren Buffett, in 2002.
The Pampered Chef Business Model
- The Pampered Chef sells products through the sales force of kitchen products and markets direct sellers and independent Pampered Chef consultants.
- The products are sold primarily through cooking shows or home cooking shows, and more than 1 million cooking shows are held in the United States each year.
- The Pampered Chef Individual Counselors at Indoor Cooking Events bring people together for an indoor party and help guests use Pampered Chef’s products to prepare simple recipes and share tips and tricks to make everyday cooking easier and faster. You can run your own online business.
- As soon as you start your Pampered Chef business you can start earning instantly and earn between 20 to 27% as personal sales commission and get up to 50% discount on Pampered Chef products when you shop.
8. Traveling Vineyard
Traveling Vineyard is a Wine selling Direct Selling Company. Robert Libby bought this company in 2010. The company was launched in 2001.
Traveling Vineyard Business Model
- The vineyard markets sell their wines by traveling and tasting the wine at home.
- The company has more than 50,000 independent sales representatives as part of its direct sales team, and these reporters are known as wine guides.
- If you want to join Vine Yard Traveling Wine Guide, you need to buy a success kit that costs $ 179.99 and has all the things to make your business successful.
- As a wine guide, you don’t actually sell wine, just market it for Vineyard Traveling and you can earn 35% of your personal sales, which the company calls “personal marketing fee”.
- On average, as a wine guide, you can earn from $ 80 to 100 dollar for each wine tasting event you build.
9. Boisset Collection
Jean-Claude and Claudine Boisett started this MLM company, Boisset Collection in 1961 as a small wine trade in Burgundy, France. Nowadays, today it is the third-largest wine group.
The company is a leading wine producer and is present in more than 70 countries. Led by Jean-Charles Boisset, the Boisset Collection is one of the world’s top fine wine companies.
Boisset Collection Business Model
- Boisset Collection MLM is a direct selling wine company in the niche and markets its products through direct sellers.
- You can sign up online through Boisset Collection directly through the seller or Boisset Collection and “Be Your Own Boss (BYOB)”.
- Once, you sign up and buy an ambassador business kit, which costs from 149 Dollar to 349 Dollar, you can host your wine tasting event and start your business.
- As a Boisset Ambassador, you can earn up to 30% as your personal sales commission.
10. Keep Collective
Keep Collective Launched in 2004 in Sausalito, California, is a jewelry and accessories company. Blythe Harris and Jessica Herrin started this company, who are also the founders of Stella and Dot. The company is inspired by “created and operated by powerful women”. and today, Keep Collective is a billion-dollar brand.
Keep Collective Business Model
- You can host a design session by partnering with Keep Collective Designer.
- Typically, the design session is an online session, where you can share KC products with your family and friends. And, as the host of the design session, you can earn free jewelry from Keep Collective.
- As a Keep Designer, you can earn 25 to 35% commission on your personal sales and when you shop, you can get up to 50% discount on Keep products. Additionally, you can earn perks, bonuses, and rewards.
- Overall, the distinction between traditional thematic network marketing and party planning models has become blurred.
- The important thing is that the party planning model has been extremely successful and is here to stay, so stay on board!
Frequently Asked Question
Party Plan is basically a home party, where the sales representatives of the company host the party to show their business model to make offers for the sale of their products. Under this model, anyone can host a party for the company with an appointment with a sales representative.
In the party planning Marketing method, the sales representatives of the company, who are mainly women, contact other women to organize social events in their home like a Kitty Party. The sales representative will display the company’s products during this social event and deliver the products for sale to guests.
In return, the hostess will be given a gift and some amount of gift made from the product sold. All guests will also receive a token item as an incentive to attend.
Conclusion on Top Party Plan Company
So, these are the 10 Top Party Plan Companies in the world.
I hope, you got knowledge about this article.
Now, I’d like to know from you:
What’s Plan, you working on now?
What is your company name?
Let me know in the comment Right Now.
You will also like: